Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fan Base

Heroes has a huge fan base who are dedicated to keeping this show alive. As of this week, Heroes is the number 1 show on TV right now. Not only do fans follow the show on TV, but they are also given an option to follow it online as well. NBC has its own website where fans can put pictures they have drawn of their favorite characters into the "fan art gallery." The website also has Heroes webisodes where fans can go and create the storyline and create there own "heroes." The list in never-ending, and people seem to be eating all of it up. I think it is safe to say that Heroes will soon, if they don't already, have a following as big and committed to them like that of Star Trek.

5 comments:

Jade said...

I think that the interactive Web site that NBC has created for Heroes is a great way to keep people interested in the show in between episodes

Alexandria said...

I keep hearing about how great this show is and I want to see it! Can you believe I haven't seen 1 episode?!?

Ashley Scott said...

I absolutely love heroes. I like the layout it goes with the theme of the show. Although, I would like to read some of your commentary on recent episodes.

LEE HEUNGLAN said...

I haven't watched the show before, but everyone around me is talking about it. I really should start watching it...
The background and font color go very well with your theme "Heroes." good job!Besides some general facts about the show, it will be great if you can share your comments on recent episodes.

Janis Teruggi Page, Ph.D. said...

Okay, now I've GOT to watch this! Very cool site!